Note: The price for this article is 19% less (no VAT) for customers outside the European Union (USA, Switzerland, Australia, Asia, ...)
Please register or log in to get the correct prices displayed at all pages!
No sale or delivery to countries within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)!
for Digitech GSP21, Pro & Legend, GSP7 and for the GFX-1
This offer is for one new replacement battery for:
- Digitech GSP21, GSP21 Pro and GSP21 Legend effects processors
- Digitech GSP7 effects processors
- Digitech GFX-1 effects processors
- Digitech MEQ Mono 28 MIDI Programmable Equalizer
- unsure: Digitech MEQ Quad 7, and the MEQ Dual 14 --> please let me know in case you have one of these units
This battery is also known as: 523, 1306AP, A133, A-133, A21PX, A-21PX, EN133A, EN-133A, EPX21, EPX-21, PC133A, PC-133A, PX21, PX-21, RPX21, RPX-21, TR133A, UG523, UG-523, V21PX, V-21PX
Dimensions: 16.8 mm × 50.5 mm
Q: How do I replace the battery?
A: You will find the installation instructions for the GSP21 units here!
Q: Will I lose my presets after replacing the battery?
A: Yes, because after replacing you have to execute a hard reset.
If you want to keep your preset, consider a bulk MIDI dump or individual program dump. Or, write down your most important settings on paper.
If you need more GSP21 stuff:
Check out my homepage: