Note: The price for this article is 19% less (no VAT) for customers outside the European Union (USA, Switzerland, Australia, Asia, ...)
Please register or log in to get the correct prices displayed at all pages!
Digitech Rear Panel Phone Jack
for many Digitech units
This jack fits for many different units. Examples:
- all rear panel phone jacks of the SGS 2112, 2120 VGS
- all rear panel phone jacks of the Valve FX
- all rear panel phone jacks of the Genesis 3
- all rear panel phone jacks of the Legend II
- all phone jacks of the Johnson JM150, Johnson JM250
- all phone jacks of the RP5, RP6, RP7
- all phone jacks of the Studio Quad
- all phone jacks of the TSR6, TSR12
- many other different Digitech units.
Please compare with the pictures or write me if you are unsure.
There is a well known problem at the Digitech units: The jacks corrode over the years and they become general contact problems.
I recommend NOT to use contact spray (Deoxid or other sprays) to solve this problem but replacing the jack.
If you need the nut for this jack please write me.
Note: To replace the jacks you'll need knowledge in soldering.
For other special parts please ask.